Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWA Thunder - Monday, September 24th - #17

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
DiabeticDave
Drinking Tequila With Satan

DiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friends
Default Re: PWA Thunder - Monday, September 24th - #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator23 View Post
I'm guessing you'll be a face for a while, because have about 5 face wrestlers to go against 10 heels/tweeners. Must be a pain for Liberty_JAC, because he mainly wants to book faces vs. heels.
I'm officially a tweener but I'm a face (who doesn't pander to the crowd) with attitude. Like Stone Cold. I just hate the idea of being (booked) a superhero who's friends with every other face I.E a WWE face. The crowds on my side, and I'm on theirs but I'm still gonna knock someone's teeth out no matter face or heel.

I'll be whatever better for booking and makes better stories. I'd love to be a heel as in my previous post but not so.much that it makes the whole fun of it crap for everyone.