Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #62 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: Avatar Univers Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kratos View Post
Vote: Anark

First post and is quick to vote someone off.
On the early pages of any Day 1 votes will be randomly placed on players to push for reactions and eventual claims if reactions are scummy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
vote Anark

dat opening post vote is pretty shady
Why? Your vote looks like an OMGUS vote to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan the marino View Post
Huh, oh yeah.

And I guess Titania could be one of the kids in the second series.
I am Meelo, Avatar aligned. Though I'm an airbender, I don't do much except contribute comic relief so I don't have a role but I have a pr where I need to post like I'm a little kid and mention something about boogers and farts in my posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
vote sheamus

he's dangerous as town. either we get rid of him as that, or he's scum. that's a win win.
How is he dangerous as town? Would you vote him off without a claim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan the marino View Post
Vote Fitz

I agree with LC (although he was town in Jigsaw, wasn't he). Still...
Why do you agree with LC? And I don't understand the reference to Jigsaw. Still... what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I'm a vanilla townie. Go ahead and vote me. That way I can replace back in with a better role.

Vote Paco

He's just going to fuck things up at the end of the game if he's town. Or he's scum.
Why claim without pressure? That justification for your Paco vote could be used for other players as well. So if we vote Paco today, who should we vote for tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
It's not happening
Stop being a booger face, fart man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Can we just lynch Fitz? Pretty decent first Day lynch IMO
What's so decent about it?

Mr. Doc, where do babies come from? I ate icecream for breakfast today. I want to eat icecream for every meal. I hope Santa gives me a pony for Christmas. I love My Little Pony! "Off to Flutter Valley!"

Last edited by Titania : 09-22-2012 at 07:07 PM. Reason: I decided to bold my claim so it wouldn't be missed.