Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Things you hate about Wrestling?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #35 (permalink)
TheNarrator23
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

TheNarrator23 251 - 500TheNarrator23 251 - 500TheNarrator23 251 - 500TheNarrator23 251 - 500
Default Re: Things you hate about Wrestling?

- The fans who compare every storyline to the attitude era. It's done and it's never coming back, get over it.

- Fans who can't accept that someone whose not their favorite wrestler is actually talented, and thus find stupid excuses to justify why they think they aren't good (example: CM Punk or Daniel Bryan "don't look tough enough to be a wrestler.")

- Social media being used by wrestling companies, and in case of WWE, go so overboard with it that it ruins the show. (I don't give a fucking shit what the ugly Kardashian or some has been magician think about Raw, I want to watch Dolph Ziggler or Daniel Bryan or even John Cena. And fuck Tout /rant)

- The fact that Raw has become a programme for todlers and that something that's a little edgy could lead to a person being fired.

- I know it's a storyline, but it really bugs me that The Rock can just walk in and gets a title match for no reason.

- Jerry Lawlers commentary.

- 3 hour Raw = 2 hour Raw + 1 hour recaps of the 1st hour.

- The fact that John Cena has to be the main event a PPV, even when everybody knows the match will suck balls.

- That WWE or TNA never acknowledge each other on screen, and that because someone leaves, he's ceases to exist for that company.

LEE POWELL
"He's better than you and you know it ..."

Join PWA today and come kick my ass to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. Click here!

Last edited by TheNarrator23 : 09-22-2012 at 05:56 PM.
TheNarrator23 is offline   Reply With Quote