Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The *Memories* Thread
View Single Post
post #117 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Craig
Keep you lovin' brother happy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: The *Memories* Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
With the links below having been posted in another thread, revealing Wasim Perviz was an old school member from 2007, I was wondering if any of you actually remembered him as Feel the Fire the first time around?

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/5993327-post1.html

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...son-bitch.html

Wait wait wait I missed this, he was THE LIFEBLOOD?!?!?!?! Mother of fuck, THE BEATING HEART OF WF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK! View Post
Not really on this forum, but i remember when we would have like 20 person msn conversations. Now Msn's pretty dead it seems.
I'm gonna trawl through what chat logs I managed to salvage from like 4 computers ago, see what I've got there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
AMPCAST
Holy shit AMPCAST is a contender for the greatest thig ever, Christmas episode in particular.
Quote:
Destiny becoming a Smod, deleting the log of posts he made insulting VS, being deposed and banned the next day.
You see my personal memories of that are stronger than most thanks to me being a... oh god... "admin" on 18 or whatever of his 22 forums which he put ON A CV he sent to whoever the fuck put him in charge, sacked me because I was "unable to dedicate myself to the forum(s) 24/7", stole exact topics from here too. Still occasionally get abusive e-mails off him.

Actually just found a PM from him from that day:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Destiny.
I need to talk to you on MSN tommorrow Mr. Tag Along. You have turned into a complete ass and tom can agree with that. Yours Sincerely, Head of Directors. PPS- You can post this message in the TTT I don't care what you and your little smarm e-buddies think. I hope this message has made you think.
Also looking through my PMs I was gonna meet him at Alton towers in 2008 because we were both on school trips the same day. Yes, the guy was 15 during the strike.

Quote:
Lady Croft loving baby oil, living in the sanctuary of sin.
Diesel whoring himself for Rep on a daily basis.
Anyone mind the old rep pic of what was supposedly Lady Croft's ass that got banded around?

Quote:
Monkey with a White Flag
Seriously my favourite account fucking ever.

Quote:
Bruce "one good song" Springsteen.
The Beatles are a piece of shit is also wrapped into that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
I liked Craig's gigantic mega-quote-posts in 2009.
You may be the only fucking one, although this is turning into one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000 View Post
Relaxed Rules at WCF was pretty entertaining. The FREAKS that everybody wanted rid of. 'Austin101 posts worth laughing @'.

ASK HIM.
The fact we still talk to ASK HIM on rare occasions make my balls tingly.

My additions to memories:

Free Rep weekends were fucking horrendous in a great but terrible way.

My like 4 attempts to get a Hall Of Fame off the ground, this thread is pretty much it.

Greatest PM I ever got was when Role Model sent me the uncut version of this gif:

Also I had it in my head that my sluts was started in 2009 but based on this PM from JOYMAS 2008:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator
Hello craigdanclaus, you have just received 1,725,013,717.00 Credits from Seb91.

The following comment was made: iluvellen
You may view this transaction in your Transaction Log.

Be sure to use them wisely, and have a nice day!

nope.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome