Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What if Punk wins the Rumble?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
xdoomsayerx
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

xdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikola123 View Post
What i dont get tho is why are people so against Punk Vs Rock since they could pull of a hell of a match together rather then Cena with his 5 moves of doom

" and cena is getting back up while the rock is getting ready to finish this with the rock bottom and HE GOE... NO CENA COUNTERED CENA COUNTERED OMG CENA PICKED UP THE ROCK,HE PICKED UP THE ROCK,ATITUDE ADJUSTMENT OMG OMG AND CENA HAS BECOME THE WWE CHAMPION FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME AND HAS BEATEN THE GREAT ONE TRULY MAKEING HIMSELF KNOWN AS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME

because cena/rock is,a way bigger draw and punk is just a flash in the pants ....

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
Brock Lesnar
Kurt Angle
HHH
Edge
CM Punk
Kane (98-04)
xdoomsayerx is offline   Reply With Quote