Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #6660 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Spoiler for Chikara Wrestlers:
Well Gulak is Soldier Ant, that's pretty well know.

I'm pretty positive hat Fire Ant is Orange Cassidy. They have the same build and Orange Cassidy was randomly at KOT with the Gentleman's Club. He didn't wrestle and just stood at ringside during the match. He must be someone under a Chikara mask since there would be no other reason for him to be there. I came to this conclusion on my own and a friend that knows a lot more about this stuff said it was true.

Also the Shard is John Silver (as seen in Evolve). Same build and he voice (especially when he screams). I'm not 100% on this one but I think it's him.

Good news about DGUSA. Hopefully I can make it to the one in Jersey.