Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #900 (permalink)
#Mark
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne. View Post
Promo at SS is definitely his best promo since returning IMO.

I mean he even blessed us with the sweet, dulcite tones of 'New York, New York'.

y

His promo when he first returned was great when he verbally destroyed Cena as was the promo the night after Mania 28.

'The Rock will one day walk down that aisle, as the jabroni beating, pie eating, trailblazing, eyebrow raising, one vision in mind, don't need no revamping, The Rocks going to be WWE Champion'

y
Fucking April 2nd promo was unreal! I loved it. "The Rock's gonna be..... WWE CHAMPION."

Def top three along with the aforementioned return promo and SS 2011 promo. Like Starbuck, I did enjoy the WM27 promo as well. I enjoyed all of Rock's antics that night tbh, especially his segment with Mae/Eve/Austin.
#Mark is offline   Reply With Quote