Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fan Grabs Live Microphone On RAW

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 02:43 PM   #53 (permalink)
dxbender
The Face Of The Company

dxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a push
Default Re: Fan Grabs Live Microphone On RAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
yo that couch launch, despite probably not being a really heavy couch, was fucking sweet. I was legit saying "WHAT! NO WAY!" That was cool.

In other news, Ryback's streak continues on 2 local subway sandwiches.
It was a real couch.

Don't know why people on here think it's fake. Just cause they can't lift a couch, they think nobody can...I'm sure people on here probably even have trouble lifting a ladder cause it's too heavy lol.

If you've ever had a couch delivered...the people who bring it for you, lift it so easily, so someone like Ryback would be able to lift it even easier. WWE stars need to be able to lift 200-300 pounds in order to lift/carry their opponents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvynlennard View Post
It is pretty stupid how he was taken out of the show. You would've thought they'd have just taken the mic off of him. I guess their actions would have been reasonable if he had refused to give back the microphone.

Seriously, what harm would that fan be able to do for the rest of the night after the mic was taken away from him? It's a shame that they had to just kick that fan out like that :/
That'd be like saying "What's the point of kicking out someone who grabs a fair ball in a baseball game, not like they kept the ball".