Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - best wwe videogame

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: best wwe videogame

Speaking of DOR/DOR 2... is there any other wrestling game that could actually be considered a true SEQUEL? I mean the story mode. The way DOR 2 continues and builds on what DOR 1 did was incredible imo. Loved DOR 1 and how you started out in warehouses or something then house shows and dark matches before choosing either Raw or SD and starting out on either Heat or Velocity before you ever got to Raw or SD and started to have legit angles. Shame it wasn't in DOR 2 but it would have looked out of place since the story continued. Something I would like to see back in WWE games though. SD 1 had something similar where you had to work for so long when you started season mode with a CAW before you would start on the real shows and shit. Would have been nice for that to be in SD 2, there really wasn't any reason for it not to be in, unlike DOR 2.
#ROOT is online now   Reply With Quote