Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Can you handle the Smackdown challenge?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
Rick_James
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Rick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missed
Default Re: Can you handle the Smackdown challege?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
I don't care if people don't like certain things, but people talking about how watching ____ is like being tortured, that's the part I hate about peoples comments. How they act like they get put into a room,and forced to watch a tv for 2-3 straight hours every monday and friday.
Come on man, nobody is saying it's like being water boarded (maybe not yet), but obviously there are some segments fans are looking forward too and some that are hard to sit through - like waiting for a Heath Slater promo, but first you have to watch a Sheamus promo.

That being said, can you handle the challenge?
Rick_James is offline   Reply With Quote