Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Apple iPhone 5 + iOs6

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #72 (permalink)
EGame
I'M A NICE GUY

EGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Apple iPhone 5 + iOs6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
for starters i dont like the way apple keeps trying to handcuff the hell out of everyone in regards to applications, data transfer and unlocking the iphone's real potetial

I was one of the first to get an iphone. old school grey when it first came out. we were jailbreakin, unlockin and we really captured the potential of what that tiny phone had before apple rolled out the app store

but it doesnt change the fact that the hardware is outclassed by the S3's. cant comment on the UI yet but i really cant get excited about the iphone 5. at all. i mean i dont get it. only reason i might get one is its new, the black looks kewl and its just 200 bucks.
Outclassed in what way though? Benchmarks? Durability?

I would say it's impossible to say that one phone is far better than the other (Ziggler mark will say otherwise but he has already proven himself in this thread to have the brain power of a potato).

Can't agree with you here.