Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Election Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #119 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 01:44 PM
charmed1
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Election Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
An election thread where no one knows what they're talking about is pointless. I'm not closing it at this point though. I'm probably not closing it at all.

As for insults, if this were a forum that allowed that, then yeah, fire away. It's not though.
Politics causes insults and heated debates if this isnt the section thats allowed in than a mod needs to move the thread there not close it. Its a simple task I assume.

I've definitely been known to fling the insult when someone sounds particularly unintelligible. I'll definitely cop to that but I can back up my statements with facts as well. f the only problem is the insults move the thread. Just a helpful solution. As I posted on another part of this forum I dont think any decent forum should ever be without a political thread.

One of the most interesting threads, maybe for its craziness, was that staunch republican mormon scary girl during the Hogan supports Repbulican party thread. That was a captivating trainwreck.

I Am the Master

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome