Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The *Memories* Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 12:40 PM   #82 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: The *Memories* Thread

found these

Quote:
Hey,

Just a quick message from Entertaiment Empire.

We are about 10 days old now and we have close to 70 members and approaching 5000 posts.

I'm really happy with the site so far and at this time, I'm sending an e-mail to thank all of you that have joined and to say that I hope to see your continued activity at EE.

For those the joined and haven't really taken off as a posting member at EE, please come back and post! We get fairly active at different times of the day and would love to see you all back contributing to the discussions!

Thanks,
J_MeRCe aka Jason
www.ee-forums.com
Quote:
Hello members of Entertainment Empire,

Today we reached the 10,000 post mark for the site. Something we did in just a few weeks. I would like to thank all of you for helping reach this milestone. I look forward to reaching many more milestones in the future.

To those of you that haven't visited in a while, I invite you to come check us out again. We are quite active and would definitely be happy to see you online again.

www.ee-forums.com

thanks,
J_MeRCe
Quote:
Well, after 8 or so months, EE is now open again. Based on the response it gets I'll decide whether I'll leave it open or not! All forums have been cleaned out, the site has a new look and I'll probably change other stuff too. So yeah, come back take a look and decide to stay or not. Encourage others to take a look too if you don't mind. Thanks a bundle,

Merce
www.ee-forums.com
valued his members