Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Can you handle the Smackdown challenge?
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 01:33 PM
hoeski
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Can you handle the Smackdown challege?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
I don't get why people ever do/say this. If watching WWE is like torturing you...why even watch. Nobody is forcing you to watch it. It's not like you HAVE to watch it. You're not getting paid or anything to watch it, so if you don't like it, DON'T WATCH!

I've always watched Raw/SD for 10+ years without skipping stuff(minus WWE Studios promos and stuff like that), only times I've ever skipped stuff, is if I'm real busy(or have to wake up early the next day), and skipping 10-20 minutes total of a show, will make a huge difference for me(but that's only for something like divas match,brodus-slater or something like that).
Maybe because im a huge fan? The fact that i dont like Smackdown that much right now does not mean that im gonna quit watching wrestling. You know smackdown is not really what it used to be with guys like Jeff Hardy, Edge, Undertaker etc. not talkin about the PG era, just the main eventers... and watching boring Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio and others every week doin that boring sh*t is really painful for me. So thats what i meant.

Sheeee looks good to meee

Last edited by hoeski; 09-22-2012 at 01:36 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome