Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - A New Stable?

Thread: A New Stable?
View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #67 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: [SPOILER] A New Stable?

I don't like them all in a stable, but what this has shown is that these three men have charisma. I just don't think as a stable they mesh very well. Honestly, I think Drew should be "face" working a program with either Wade Barrett, or Antonio Cesaro. I wouldn't mind seeing Slater placed in an "injury" angle where he disappears for a little, and comes back with a new look. Possibly cut the hair, and dye it pitch black. Then, he starts a stable with the Ascension and becoming the leader of this Goth Rock Band type group. Finally, after seeing the entertaining side of Mahal, I think he would have been a better choice for "The Hug It Out" angle more than Kane.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote