Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #106 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Lupe's album, I found surprisingly good on first listen. I say surprisingly, because I haven't really liked his albums that I've heard and think he's had a pretty disappointing career overall.....I was hyped for him back before his first album came out. I wasn't excited for this album......but I enjoyed it on first listen.

I gotta play it in the car, like always. And I gotta really "listen". I've heard it, but haven't really "listened" closely yet.

Lupe never raps over the type of production that I love and think he would sound best over.....but I didn't think the production sucked upon first listen either. And he's spitting. A few bad hooks. Hood Now was my favorite upon first listen, that one reminds me of the Lupe that had me excited back in like 2005-06.