Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #106 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Lupe's album, I found surprisingly good on first listen. I say surprisingly, because I haven't really liked his albums that I've heard and think he's had a pretty disappointing career overall.....I was hyped for him back before his first album came out. I wasn't excited for this album......but I enjoyed it on first listen.

I gotta play it in the car, like always. And I gotta really "listen". I've heard it, but haven't really "listened" closely yet.

Lupe never raps over the type of production that I love and think he would sound best over.....but I didn't think the production sucked upon first listen either. And he's spitting. A few bad hooks. Hood Now was my favorite upon first listen, that one reminds me of the Lupe that had me excited back in like 2005-06.