Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 10:25 AM   #105 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Cruel Summer is a 6.5/10 type album to me.

Mercy, New God Flow, and Cold are the best songs.....and those have been out for awhile. So anytime you get an album with only 12 tracks, and you've already heard the 3 best songs, it seems underwhelming and disappointing. So glad he replaced that stupid Army chant on New God Flow with a Ghostface verse.

The Morning and Clique are cool.

To The World.....I gotta be in the mood. It "sounds" good, but sometimes it's hard for me to get past the ridiculous lyrics in the hook. They sound like some shit an angsty teenager would come up with, and we got a 45 year R. Kelly singing that dumb shit.

Higher is cool. Sin City is boring as hell. The One is ok. Feels like he was going for this to be that "epic" song but it doesn't fully hit for some reason. Creepers is boring as hell. Have no idea why Cudi would get a solo song on here, keep him on the hooks only, please. Bliss, I like now after some listens.

I Don't Like is terrible. 35 year old Kanye trying to fit in with ignorant 16 year olds, that's that shit I don't like. The fuck Kanye rapping like these retards for, on this track? LOL.

A few really good songs, a few decent songs, a few wack songs, only 12 tracks, already heard the best of it, coming out in Sept. rather than summer, no Q-Tip or Mos........the whole thing is a disappointment based on what most were probably hoping for. But based on what it is.....it's like a really expensive mixtape. 6.5/10. It's aight.