Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who has the best gimmick in NXT right now?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 02:54 AM   #18 (permalink)
King Bebe
Smarter Than The Average Poster

King Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friends
Default Re: Who has the best gimmick in NXT right now?

Bray Wyatt - His promos are great and himself and Brodie Lee seem to have great chemistry. I'm looking forward to see who else will be in the Wyatt Family.

The Ascension - The whole look is cool as shit. The tag team division needs something like this. I want to see Raquel Diaz with them and if they ever take Ricardo Rodriguez away from Del Rio, put him back with them.

Leo Kruger - Liked him in his first gimmick and like him in his second gimmick. The guy has the look, the ring skills and seems to be able to play any role convincingly. I can't wait till he debuts on TV.

Big E Langston - The 5 count is a nice touch. I like the chalk and the whole Powerlifting thing he has going on. He could be a big star but I don't feel there is a place for him on any show besides NXT with Ryback there.

I'm a big fan of Ohno aswell. He doesn't have much of a gimmick but he doesn't neccessarily need one. It would be cool if he went back to his indy look to set himself apart, but I don't see it. If he's going to reform the KOW with Cesaro, he will need to have matching attire.
King Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote