Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who do you want to be the new TV Champion?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 01:58 AM   #28 (permalink)
SZilla
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

SZilla needs to take rep more seriousSZilla needs to take rep more seriousSZilla needs to take rep more seriousSZilla needs to take rep more seriousSZilla needs to take rep more seriousSZilla needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Who do you want to be the new TV Champion?

I think, for right now, make the Magnus/Samoa Joe feud be over the title. It'll add legitimacy to the belt. Guys like Douglas Williams, Crimson, Kid Kash, Bully Ray, Matt Morgan, and D'Angelo Dinero would be good for the belt.

I agree with whoever posted that the World and Television divisions could be interchangeable. When Bully Ray, for example, is not specifically involved with the world title feud, he can be fighting for this belt. I'd love to see guys like Christopher Daniels and Kazarian hold the belt as well. Guys like these can really bring a sort of prestige for the belt, and if already established main eventers are fighting for the belt, it'll be an easier transition for the up and comers (like Magnus or Pope) to transition to the World title picture.
SZilla is online now   Reply With Quote