Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 01:38 AM   #103 (permalink)
Makaveli
Old School

Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
Cruel Summer is a fucking win just for Raekwon's verse on The Morning. Raekwon is a boss. Been putting that track on repeat over the past few days.

Too bad Mos Def couldn't get on it. Him and Talib need to bring back Black Star.

Lupe has a new album out next week? What's the hype on that?

edit: I see on the previous page the hype is good. excellent.

also, that tick, tock track off of RZA's album...

From his FB page:

Quote:
6 yrs ago there was a seismic shift, a rise, a lift, he finally arrived in rap form and used that form as his platform 2 provide his gift, summarized as sick, quick witted and hip, also promoted wisdom in a broken system gave the fans a fix and b*tch n*ggas the fits, a culmination of hard work, long nights through cold water and large surf, wading the water this MC became a Man, McMan, Star Search

Now in between these here albums we've had our ups & downs, partly my fault cuz the way I talk a mix of giving a fuck & he don't fuck around, but I always kept it honest as my father made me promise, before he left this world to go and dwell amongst the comets.

So put aside the comments, the constant blog blah blah & me arguing with comics, cuz #Sept25th I bring again the gift prepare 2 b astonished.

...and waste no time when trying to decipher every verse, cuz if part 1 is just the gift part 2 will be the curse, #FL2