Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #139 (permalink)
SUPERCAM DA GOD
CLAIRVOYANT BRANDON

SUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

Apparently you can't just back out of the game if you don't like whatever you get. I'm going to open it when I get back on in about 10 minutes, will post my findings here. If I get a rocket launcher, shotgun, shields, or grenade mods, I riot. I seriously haven't found a single good assault rifle yet, so one of those would be fucking awesome. Or, someone on here could trade me one. Borderlands Pawn Stars, anybody?
SUPERCAM DA GOD is offline   Reply With Quote