Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 12:36 AM   #132 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Pumped most of my points into his RAGE skill tree with some explosives stuff here and there. Was a fucking badass by endgame since my Rage did a shit load of damage and would regenerate me at the same time. Killed the endboss in about 3-4 minutes and that was mostly because i'd RAGE-Fuck it, get in cover let it recharge and then RAGE-Fuck it again.
wow I didn't know you finished the game! I remember when you first started it and the Mad Max thing was glitched out on you or something.

WWF, haha that would suck. I don't have any golden keys so I don't have to worry about noobing it away
DarkStark is online now   Reply With Quote