Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #2126 (permalink)
Aidan
Tyrannosaurus Red Dragon Thunderzord Power!

Aidan has posts worth readingAidan has posts worth readingAidan has posts worth readingAidan has posts worth readingAidan has posts worth readingAidan has posts worth readingAidan has posts worth readingAidan has posts worth readingAidan has posts worth readingAidan has posts worth readingAidan has posts worth reading
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 4 - RIP Steve Sabol GOAT - Anyone see that GB/Sea game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolquip View Post
I think the Skins can beat the Bungles. I mean Orakpo was a big hit but I think it'll be a shoot out and if that's the case RG3>Dalton. I mean Dalton has Green as a crutch but not much else and Washington has (correct me if I'm wrong) Moss, Garçon, and Josh "Here Cortland catch" Morgan you'll be good.
The Bengals have Andrew Hawkins, who is arguably just as successful as Morgan in their careers, and Garcon is out, so RG3 doesn't exactly have the weapons Dalton does. Plus The Bengals have Benjarvis Green-Ellis, who is very solid as far as RBs go. Alfred Morris might not even start Sunday.

The game could be much closer than you think. I mean, I know how good RG3 has been so far, but the team did lose to the Rams.