Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The *Memories* Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
i$e
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK

i$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: The *Memories* Thread

~ When rants was about exposing people to the point where they would lose the will to live and not a bunch of fäggots seeking attention from the established members
~ When the Graphics section had 5 or 6 legit designs (I include myself in that and I'm def GOAT at this point) and not 2 or 3 shit birds making damien sandow sigs (whoever that is)
~ When Andy3000 used to talk about strippers, coke and bruce springsteen on a regular basis
~ That time WCW bodybagged someone for claiming Ric Flair stole his entire gimmick from some other cunt
~ That time when you could log on and TTT would be baning with all the good members and no horse-loving retards would come in and seek approval
~ When debates were settled with words and not a smiley (im guilty of this but at least i have a history of winning arguments in memorable style)
~ That time when Austin101 claimed he'd had sex 4 times LOL
~ When Role Model was around.
~ When Headliner banned me for something I can't remember now.
~ When Spartanlax scammed me for $20 after masquerading as a good poster for several years.
~ When Roman King wasn't a fäggot (oh wait this was never the case)
~ When The Lady Killer graduated to possible GOAT status by implementing a John Lennon avatar
~ When will94 claimed Nascar was entertaining and I called him a cunt for it and he started moaning
~ When walls stopped being a bad poster and became a terrible poster in the space of a few months
~ Those times Austin101 used to post 50 page reviews for a 1997 VHS' that was held in a high school gym

Got some more in the memory that will have to be refreshed.

I got some pictures too.

PYRO'S BEST POST

THAT TIME I FREAKED MONTY OUT WITH THIS IN 2007 (RIP)

SOME PHAGGOT PM'ING ME

WILL94 EXPOSING HIMSELF AS A FUCKING IDIOT PART 1

WILL94 EXPOSING HIMSELF AS A FUCKING IDIOT PART 2

WHEN ME AND DDMAC RAN THE STREETS
[/color]

AWESOME SIG I MADE IN 09 PART 1

AWESOME SIG I MADE IN 09 PART 2 (RIP)

BACK WHEN THE DREAM TEAM RAN THE STREETS IN THE TELL THE TRUTH. PROBABLY LIKE 2007.

BRANDON BEING A PHAGGOT PART 1

BRANDON BEING A PHAGGOT PART 2

WHEN WE RAN A GREAT DEBATE LEAGUE

BRANDON BEING A PHAGGOT PART 3

my guide to cutting body fat effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11891414-post2352.html
my guide to gaining lean mass effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12277174-post2817.html
my music recommendation megapost - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/music/...-megapost.html

2 x Music Poster of the Year | 1 x 2011 People's Signature of the Year
i$e is offline   Reply With Quote