Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #204 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:00 PM
LayethTheSmackethD
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRo™ View Post
First and foremost these are just the qualifying rounds. Second of all, I made everyone wait long enough for the results by doing it the way we did... if we did it any more intricately, we probably STILL would have been waiting. On the same token, it's always implied that something can be done better. That's why the specific sections of judging have their own numbers.
The problem wasn't that we didn't know if we could do better, the problem is, we didn't know what we could do better. Numbers really don't say much when it comes to what needs to be improved. I know it took you guys some time and adding detail might've made you take even more time but I still do agree with the statement that, it's best if we know what's missing, why we didn't get that ten and such.

On a side note, back when I was here I think all the judging was split between the judges so if there were say 16 things to judge, each would judge 8 which saves the load you guys had. I believe judging 8 in more detail is easier than 16 broadly.

Of course, the post was still very much appreciated and I understand you guys are putting a whole lot of effort into this.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome