Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #202 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 06:32 PM
PAUL INCE PIES
You just got Litt the hell up

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

Just a quick note to the judges -

For a lot of the higher scoring entries, you didn't really critique them whatsoever. Yes they may have been good and yes it may be hard, but unless they're 80/80 then there has to be something wrong with them or something missing. Unless you're simply chucking random numbers at the scoreboard, there's a reason why you award entries a certain score, so unless they're perfect there has to be something wrong with them, right? So if possible, maybe try and critique the entries and say what they could improve on rather than just saying what you liked. If there was nothing you disliked and you liked every part of it, then surely a perfect score would be given?

I'm not trying to slag you off or criticize your judging by any means, all I'm saying is that some people may want some critique and constructive criticism and feedback rather than just being told what was good. It might just be me, though.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome