Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 02:46 PM   #179 (permalink)
619IDH
The Sleeping Giant

619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohdubya.com

!!AOHDUBYA.COM EXCLUSIVES!!

This week on the .com Newswire, we've got a pair of statements that make their own distinct impacts on the AOW tag team division, as well as a young man being given the golden opportunity of a second chance.

Spoiler for The WGTT Drops a Load on the Tag Team Division:

We’re brought right to the AOW Oblivion Green Zone Interview Set

Steve Romero:
Hi folks. Steve Romero here with another AOW Online exclusive interview, and with me are my guests at this time, the men who are still holding onto the AOW Tag Team Championships coming into the new year – the World’s Greatest Tag Team!
~Benjamin and Haas enter the frame from the left and right side, respectively, of the screen. Each man is holding their share of the Tag Team Championships over their shoulder

Steve Romero
:
Good day, gents. I was wanting to ask you a couple of questions many people have regarding you guys – first off, now that you’re fresh off defending those titles against three teams in a Ladder Match, what’s next for you guys?

Benjamin:
Y’know what, Steve? There really isn’t a whole lot left for us to do. We’ve beaten literally every tag team in this entire company.

Haas:
Absolutely. I don’t think there’s a tag team in AOW that can go head to head with us and take us down right now. We’re the hottest things on Oblivion right now.

Steve Romero:
Those statements bring up the other question I wanted to talk to you two about. There’s been some concern among a select few that your attitudes have been a little…disrespectful, to use a term, as of late.

Haas:
What?

Benjamin:
Disrespectful? We don’t disrespect, Steve. We give credit where credit is due. But there’s no credit to be given anymore because we have no challengers.

Haas:
Wait, you said a select few. Who exactly might those ‘select’ guys be…?
~Romero shrugs his shoulders and looks somewhat frightened when the WGTT start staring holes through him

Steve Romero
:
Look, these are just some concerns that have been brought up, especially after the way you guys talked to TJ Wilson this past Wed –

Benjamin:
TJ Wilson? TJ WILSON? What does he have to say about being a champion? The Sons of the Dungeons are nothing but LOSERS. They do nothing but lose.

Steve Romero:
You say that, Shelton, but Wilson brought up the interesting point that you’ve never faced the Sons straightforwardly to know for sure.
~The WGTT disappointingly shake their heads

Haas:
Shelton, we gotta nip this thing in the butt. Someone’s gotta remind’em who their champions are.
~Benjamin turns directly towards the camera now

Benjamin:
I think you’re right, Charlie. So how’s about this…TJ Wilson. Your partner is unable to compete. You can’t win the titles alone. BUT…what you can do is keep us a little bit fresh while we wait for a new challenge. So you’ll face us both in one-on-one matches. If you can beat us, we’ll give you and your homeboy a match when he gets better.

Haas:
NOT for the gold. You guys would make great warm-ups.
~Haas and Benjamin step back and look at Romero

Benjamin:
So how’s that for disrespectful?

Haas:
And next time, don’t confuse disrespect with pride. We can’t help that we’re…
~Haas and Benjamin look towards the sky, looking very distinguished and accomplished as though they’re in a perfume ad…

WGTT:
GREATNESS!

Spoiler for Paul London Drops a…Load…on the Tag Team Division:

We open to a shot of Paul London, who appears to be sitting down somewhere. We see him from the waist up, where he’s shirtless, but he looks dead into the camera that he appears to be holding himself

London:
Hey AOW. This is “Genuine American Badass” Paul London. I’m sure a lot of you guys have been wonderin’ where me and “The Boy Wonder” Brian Kendrick have been lately.
~London pauses for a moment

London
:
…you were wondering where we’ve been, right?
~London playfully looks hurt

London
:
Well whether you’re heartless and haven’t or if you’ve been a good boy and have, never fear. I’m at 100% after nursing a few injuries and Brian has been…Brian. But rest assured, we will be right back in the hunt for those AOW Tag Team Championships.
~London’s face clenches for some strange reason before focusing back on the camera

London
:
Sorry about that. Anyways, yeah. The World’s Greatest Tag Team talked about how they’ve pretty much beaten everyone there is. And kudos to them on that, but there’s something you guys gotta remember – me and Brian Kendrick took you guys to the absolute limit.
~London looks very serious at the camera for that one…before clenching again

London
:
And we don’t care who we have to go through to get another shot at you guys, but we’re back. And we’re hungry. So I guess this is an open challenge we’re throwing out there. Any team. Any time. Anywhere.
~London gives a forced smile before closing his eyes and clenching once more…before we hear what sounds like the "KER-BLOOP" of something getting dropped in water. London then puts the camera on a counter beside him and gets up to walk a step over, giving us a wonderful second-long shot of bare London ass. He then flushes the toilet he was sitting on out of shot before sounding disappointed

London
:
What the hell?
~…and then yells

London
:
HEY! BRIAN! WE’RE OUT OF TWO-PLY!

Kendrick: (outside the bathroom door)
WHAT THE HELL?

London:
I KNOW, RIGHT?
~London sighs disapprovingly before what sounds like pants being pulled up as we fade away on a shot of London and Kendrick’s pretty decent looking bathroom

Spoiler for The Sydal/Kidman Chronicles, Pt. IV – You Can Lead a Horse to Water…:

We open to the dimly lit warehouse that houses a wrestling ring, where Matt Sydal approaches with a towel slung over his shoulder, perhaps being done for the day. But before anything else happens, Billy Kidman grabs his attention from offscreen –

Kidman:
Hey! Matt!
~Kidman comes jogging into the frame, pulling up beside Sydal

Sydal
:
What’s up?

Kidman:
Good news, kid. I just got word you’re gonna be on the next edition of Wednesday Night Oblivion.
~Sydal is ecstatic at that information

Sydal
:
Seriously? That’s awesome!
~Sydal has a moment of realization

Sydal
:
But wait…you said I wasn’t quite ready to get back in there yet.

Kidman:
You can’t be ready unless you get in there. And I believe in you, kid. You’re more than ready.
~Sydal genuinely looks touched

Sydal
:
Thanks a lot, sir.

Kidman:
We’ve gone over this, kid. Please call me Billy.
~Sydal and Kidman share an embrace before letting go

Kidman:
Now that you know you’ve got a match, you’re not done. Get in that ring and do more reps.

Sydal:
Yes sir. Billy, sir.
~Sydal gives Kidman a trollface grin before throwing his towel off his shoulder and jumping back into the ring. We see him bouncing off the ropes several times as we fade away…

The Hammerstein Ballroom – Manhattan, New York City, New York

“Anarchy…Revitalized”

Following an absolutely ridiculous Very Merry War, the AOW world was stunned yet again coming into the new year by the actions of Chris Jericho and Paul Heyman. Jericho celebrated the ridding of all of his rivals by having himself a title match to prove Bryan Danielson wrong. On the other side of that board, Paul Heyman celebrated by giving Jericho a chance to celebrate, as well as unceremoniously FIRING The Showstopper from Art of War Wrestling. Now, Jericho seemingly is running as AOW Heavyweight Champion completely unopposed, and with a new member of the Worthy Legion to boot. But Samoa Joe had other ideas. After rescuing the Cruiserweight Champion last week, its Samoa Joe’s turn to talk. This week, the newly dubbed “One Man Army” takes center stage to kick off the night.

Two sets of champions are coming off big victories to close out the year and come into this one – the World’s Greatest Tag Team and CM Punk. Punk, the proud new holder of the AOW Dynasty Championship, has been issued a rematch by the man who made his life hell for weeks in Muhammad Hassan. What will be Punk’s retort? And speaking of retort, the WGTT may have their newfound cockiness getting the best of them yet again after issuing a challenge to TJ Wilson via Newswire this week. And to no surprise, the go-getting, no-nonsense Wilson has taken the smug champions up on their offer! This week, it’s TJ Wilson taking on Charlie Haas. Is Wilson going to prove that he and the Sons deserve a fair shot at the titles? Or will he be nothing more than a ‘warm-up’, so says the WGTT?

Championships and what may happen with them are always big talk, but when two revitalized young starts meet, it may tend to fly under the radar. But not this week! Coming off of two failed first appearances, Matt Sydal has taken a step back and reassessed everything about the art of wrestling and trained under one of the best cruiserweights North America has to offer in Billy Kidman. Now, their training is done, and its time for Sydal to show what he’s learned. Who will he be displaying this against? None other than another young gun given new life in Ken Doane, who was named as the latest member of the Worthy Legion! And there’s nothing like showing your talents to your new stablemates than by picking up a huge win. This Wednesday, it’s going to be the clash of the awaken – a tested Matt Sydal takes on an ‘enlightened’ Ken Doane!

That’s not all in store! Finlay claims his workings earn him a championship opportunity, newcomer Carlito has a Mexicools infestation problem to solve, and what’s next for Bryan Danielson? All this (and more!) on the 19th Edition of AOW Wednesday Night Oblivion, 9/8c only on FX!

.:Confirmed for Oblivion:.

Samoa Joe leads off the night

Matt Sydal w/Billy Kidman v. Ken Doane

AOW Tag Team Champion Charlie Haas w/Shelton Benjamin v. TJ Wilson

Kudos for the feedback fellas. Show should be up by Sunday. Until then, go marvel at the Tournament Qualifying Round.

DO A LITTLE DANCE; MAKE A LITTLE LOVE

GET CUTE TONIGHT

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
.:Origins & Endings NOW POSTED!!:.
619IDH is offline   Reply With Quote