Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #197 (permalink)
619IDH
The Sleeping Giant

619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

Fifth place...yes, yes...everything is going according to plan...

But seriously, 'twas a fun and very different qualifying round. I actually went with someone I don't like writing and it wasn't as terrible as I thought. Congrats to everybody who entered and really stepped up their game to get this thing going. And although I appreciate what you (Ro and Brye) have done, I would like the H2H round to run a bit more smoothly than that round did. Not to be a prick about it, though

And as for you, Melvis...well done. I expected nothing less. But don't go all out just yet. I want you to have something left in the tank when you hand me your crown personally. KingKirby has a nice ring to it.

BTW, KingRo, the name is 619IDH, not 619INDH. Again, not to be a prick about it

Again, congrats to all of you. Onward ho to my actual first tournament!!

DO A LITTLE DANCE; MAKE A LITTLE LOVE

GET CUTE TONIGHT

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
.:Origins & Endings NOW POSTED!!:.

Last edited by 619IDH : 09-21-2012 at 11:51 AM.
619IDH is offline   Reply With Quote