Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why all the hate on Sheamus?
View Single Post
post #48 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Tyrion Lannister
Grabbin' Dat Gem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Re: Why all the hate on Sheamus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
Aren't you a Steve Austin fan?

Talk about irony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
All of those things could be said about Steve Austin. Well replace kick with Stun. It's nice to actually see a face that does things that aren't typical of a face.
Did I say Austin was likeable? Austin was a complete prick, he wasn't likeable at all. But by not being likeable, fans started to like him. Being an asshole was the right character for the time period, and Sheamus just doesn't have Steve Austin's charisma. I swear they're trying to turn him into some Eddie Guerrero-esque character and be some combo of loveable goofball mixed with a cheater/somebody who takes advantage of the rules, but again, he doesn't have that kind of charisma to endear himself to people in that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Would you rather he becomes another Cena who cuts bullshit promos about "Hustle Loyalty Respect" and how he's "never going to change"?
To be honest, I wouldn't really care since I can't stand the guy either way. I don't see how his promos can get much worse than they are now anyway.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome