Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 11:03 AM   #167 (permalink)
Gandhi
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
so tell me if a child hits you are you going hit them back, cause thats what your saying if a girl hits you why not hit them back, why should children have any special treatment do you see how fucked up you sound.
Women are not children,Don't give me that bullshit.Children are young and naive,Women are not.You're literally disrespecting women with all you statements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
The reason you kick his ass is simple it makes the same statement as hitting her, that you don't want to be nor should you be fucked with, while at the same time you are not hitting a girl. Also who wants to be the bf of a girl who always gets their ass kicked. Trust it makes a very big statement. Why do you think kidnappers kidnap a child or wife and not the person who has the money? Damn I thought it was a pretty simple concept to understand I guess not.
This really is the dumbest thing you've posted on this thread,Maybe even this site.

I shouldn't have ANY business with people who didn't do shit to me,Now I'm as bad as any bully if I did follow your garbage advice.Your entire thought that "you can't hit women no matter what" is insulting to not just men but women too.

Kidnappers kidnap children and women because they're weaker,Fucking lmfao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
all hope is lost bro, i don't think hes going learn anytime soon.
You just keep giving women special treatment and saying you also support "equal rights",Moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Yeah I think I am giving up, if he wants to hit a woman for giving him shit and stomping on his hairband let 'em, it won't end up in his favor in the long run.
I'm sorry I look at things with a just perspective,Really I am

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote