Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 10:55 AM   #166 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Yeah I think I am giving up, if he wants to hit a woman for giving him shit and stomping on his hairband let 'em, it won't end up in his favor in the long run.
yeah man i got better things to do anyways, WAIT WHAT? this is all about a head band ahahahhaah omg i shouldn't even give advice.