Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 11:52 AM   #164 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
The reason you kick his ass is simple it makes the same statement as hitting her, that you don't want to be nor should you be fucked with, while at the same time you are not hitting a girl. Also who wants to be the bf of a girl who always gets their ass kicked. Trust it makes a very big statement. Why do you think kidnappers kidnap a child or wife and not the person who has the money? Damn I thought it was a pretty simple concept to understand I guess not.
all hope is lost bro, i don't think hes going learn anytime soon.