Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 10:48 AM   #161 (permalink)
Gandhi
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
you do realise men have a gene to have more upper body strength in their body which means most of the time(some guys don't work out or anything) you will have the advantage over a girl, so your going tell me its okay for you to hit a girl back as hard as you can and possibly ko or worse break bones and you will feel ok with it? doesn't sound right to me at all
I know that,That doesn't change anything.Lets assume a really weak guy slaps me in the face,Do you think I'd just leave him for being weak? Fuck no I'd slap him back and make sure he never slaps me ever again,Same goes for women.Are women children? Fuck no so that means they get NO special treatment.Are women retarded or something? Are men smarter than women? No,That means they should watch it the same way WE watch it.End of story.

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote