Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Non WWE Wrestling Games?

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 10:01 AM   #28 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Non WWE Wrestling Games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
Aye, sucks. Hate when they don't release games everywhere. Ok, I get that sometimes they only release shit in Japan, but they released FPWR in US but not the UK... and then randomly in ITALY? Fuckers!
they re-released it in canada as well.. but that sucks, ps im quite jealous of your list of games you have, haha i use to have a lot of wrestling games as well but sold most of them when i was younger.