Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 09:44 AM   #140 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Its not about the hairband I've said before I would have let them take and left its about the fact that I was about to pick it up after they threw it and she stepped on it,Its about the fact that the bitch thought she can do whatever when I've let allot from her slide.

I have nothing against muslims,My family and friends are mostly all muslim and I love them all,I do however have a problem with the faith of islam itself and I do without a doubt hate and and insult it without hesitation.

You're desperate attempts on trying to vilify me are pathetic,Keep trying though.
Dude, I agree with you on the woman thing. I'm an "equal rights" guy all around. Equal rights means EQUAL rights. I get it. She hits me, I hit her. To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Fooling around with your hairband to try to irritate you is not equal to or deserving of physical force.

I am a violent person in general. I love guns and fighting. Trust me, if I thought you'd have reason to hit anyone, albeit a man or woman, I'd tell you.

Also, you can't hate and insult something for acting like you do when you are incited. It's pathetic.

Sadly, I don't have to "try" to do anything with you. You do a pretty good job of vilifying yourself with your hypocritical ways and continuously mindless banter.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote