Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #138 (permalink)
Gandhi
Searching for a new identity

Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
Do not presume to tell me how I would have reacted had a guy gotten hit by you. It doesn't change the fact that you hit someone over a fucking hairband.

Honestly, it shows how primitive you are, hitting anyone over such a trivial incident, considering that you degraded people who practice the Muslim faith for being violent when their religion is insulted.

Tool.
Its not about the hairband I've said before I would have let them take and left its about the fact that I was about to pick it up after they threw it and she stepped on it,Its about the fact that the bitch thought she can do whatever when I've let allot from her slide.

I have nothing against muslims,My family and friends are mostly all muslim and I love them all,I do however have a problem with the faith of islam itself and I do without a doubt hate and and insult it without hesitation.

You're desperate attempts on trying to vilify me are pathetic,Keep trying though.
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote