Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 09:25 AM   #135 (permalink)
Gandhi
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
So will you kick her in the twat if she kicks you in the balls? Sounds like a plan serial killer in process keep telling yourself all thsi shit and when you end up getting your ass handed to you by someone who does not beleive in hitting women. You know who hit women, pussies. Just sayin'
It depends,If its all for jokes by a friend I wouldn't mind and I'd let it slide.However if its a bitch literally attacking me I'd atleast punch her in the gut or something or atleast push her to the ground and let her know not to fuck around with me,No I'm not joking.

Pussies? Men who bully women? Sure,But men who fight "back" are in no way pussies.This kind of talk is why in today's society women get away with all kinds of shit to men sometimes.Congrats on helping the cause bro.

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote