Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.
View Single Post
post #133 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Gandhi
Getting over in the mid-card

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
The hippy part was a joke my best friend has long hair and I call him hippy on a daily basis, so settle down cheif.

So as far as the girl who picks on you suck it up buttercup, she is a fucking girl, what a cool guy you must be. You seem to ahve some major issues with the opposite sex, between this little example you provided and you thread on feminism, and your recent post in the woman poisned man thread, where all you said was I imagined this in reverse, so you imagined poisoning a woman? You may want to seek help as these are some startling revelations and I for one fear for that girl who picks on you at school
I'm am settled,I just thought it was funny you called me a hippy lol.

I'm guessing you treat women the same way you treat children,I'll just to stick to treating them as adults.I give special treatment to nobody but children,Women are not children.I'm not saying violence is good,But getting kicked in the balls and just "letting it go" isn't that cool either.

I have nothing against women buddy,Feminism has just done fine on separating the sexes and making both women and men miserable just fine.All the women I know think feminism is a load of garbage and I happen to agree with them because thats what it is really.Most women who think feminism is about equality don't really know who the first feminists were and what their goals were.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome