Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread
View Single Post
post #6652 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 09:27 AM
EmbassyForever
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Spoiler for Chikara King Of Trios 2012 - Night 3 Review:
Chikara King Of Trios 2012 - Night 3:

Semi-Final Match 1
Team Ring of Honor (Mike Bennett and The Young Bucks) vs. The Sendai Girls (Dash Chisako, Meiko Satomura, and Sendai Sachiko) - ***1/2

Semi-Final Match 2
The Spectral Envoy (Frightmare, Hallowicked, and Ultramantis Black) vs F.I.S.T. (Chuck Taylor, Icarus, and Johnny Gargano) - ***1/2

Saturyne vs. Ophidian - **1/4

Tag Team Gauntlet (10 Teams) - **1/2

Colt Cabana, Swamp Monster, Darkness Crabtree & Yohnel Sanders vs. 3.0, Ebessan & Takoyakida - ***************************

Commando Boishoi & Tsubasa Kuragaki vs. Kaori Yoneyama & Manami Toyota - ****1/4

Jigsaw vs. Tadasuke - **3/4

Finals
Team Ring of Honor (Mike Bennett and The Young Bucks) vs The Spectral Envoy (Frightmare, Hallowicked, and Ultramantis Black) - ****1/2

Overall: Wow. Just wow. The sami-finals were both great (the opener's pre match stuff with Nick Jacson was gold), great way to open the show. Saturyne/Ophidian was ok at best, Saturyne botched some spots and it didn't looked good. Really enjoyed Colony vs BFF at the beginning of the Gauntlet, i'm really interesting in Donst's character right now. Cabana, Swamp Monster, DC and Sanders/3.0, Ebessan & Takoyakida was just... the.... no word. My god that was fucking awesome, definitely Match Of The Year . Jig/Tadasuke was kinda like Cannoon/Kingston from last year, really short but really good. The Main Event. What should i say. Chikara's MOTY and one the best matches of the year in general. The drama, the story with all the odds against TSE, everything here was gold from the beginning until the awesome end. Nick Jackson kicking Maria in the face was my fave moment of the year (right after Gargano kicking Yoneyama in the face). Amazing show and amazing weekend.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic208820_14.gif

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome