Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who has the best gimmick in NXT right now?

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 05:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Who has the best gimmick in NXT right now?

Bray Wyatt easily. The rest of the gimmicks do nothing for me. The Ascension gimmick is cool and all, but like I've said before, the guys just aren't doing it for me. They look like they're going for the vampires in Blade type vibe but I don't buy it on them. Maybe if I watched NXT more and got used to them, it would work better on me. Call them up anyway, the tag division needs something different.

What I've seen of Kruger has been downright embarassing.

I'm not sure who else really has one. Kassius Ohno, really? I like to hurt people is not a gimmick.

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 09-21-2012 at 05:14 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote