Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #2098 (permalink)
Olympus
Old School

Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 4 - RIP Steve Sabol GOAT - Anyone see that GB/Sea game?

This is so fucking horrendous. Cam looked like Tim Couch and Ryan Leaf had a kid and he grew up and snuck into the NFL. The O-Line was utter shit too.

And the defense, THE DEFENSE. How the fuck...who plays that bad? Why did we sit in a zone that NEVER worked almost the entire game. At one point, Eli was 14/17. I don't even care to look up his stats. We couldn't stop them. Every pass that was caught was caught by someone who was wide open. Every time like clock work. We didn't even try to cover anybody. It was the same shit, you'd think they'd learn to go to man which actually WORKED when they called it tonight. And we let up what? 250 yards rushing?! I think we let up at least 200 by halftime.

We couldn't tackle, our defensive play calling was absolute garbage, and Cam looked like David fucking Carr. Seriously, Cam played the worst I've ever seen him play tonight. I can't believe I just witnessed this team play like that. It was our game to lose and we did just that. All with the Giants missing their top receiver, running back, and a key lineman and wide out. I WAS supposed to be getting a hookup with BOX SEATS to the Eagles/Panthers game in week 12, but after tonight I don't know if I'll bother.

PS - Please cut Joe Adams....well that was cathartic.

Last edited by Olympus : 09-20-2012 at 10:33 PM.