Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH Fans, will you buy another ROH iPPV again?

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
RoosterSmith
Working on my abs

RoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friends
Default Re: ROH Fans, will you buy another ROH iPPV again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
Genuine question to the ROH fans? I mean like the ones who still enjoy the current product for whatever reasons they have. Feels like the latest cock up was a pretty big turning point in turning the fans on here who wouldn't talk about them before this.
That's a really good question. Is is inexcusable isn't it.

I probably feel different than most. I have not seen an ROH PPV since Final Battle, where I was actually in the hammerstien ballroom. (Awesome venue )

I really liked the build up to FB '11, And I really liked the PPV.

However, since then ROH has NOT done their part in building up to a PPV well enough for me to check it out. I have had no desire to buy one.

If they ever got their act together I would buy an iPPV but I would only do it for myself. I would not invite anyone over to watch it because of the unreliability.

This way, if something happens, I could watch the replay, no one else would be disapointed.
RoosterSmith is offline   Reply With Quote