Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The best and the worst 11'ers and 12'ers

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #133 (permalink)
ROUSEY
GrandOldTeam

Location: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The best and the worst 11'ers and 12'ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Mozza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN0WMAN View Post
Mozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
Mozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Mozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Mozza

I don't wanna be that guy who picks all the people who picked him, but the above guys were already on my to do list so they get their props there.

MDP get some skin.(foreskin to be exact)

Warra because he's like BOM BOM BOM.

Irish Jet is a nice baller.

“They are the best fans in the league, when you play at Goodison there is a great atmosphere. When you play away it is amazing. Against West Brom, I couldn't hear their fans - only ours. It’s great."
ROUSEY is offline   Reply With Quote