Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #2058 (permalink)
Notorious
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88

Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 4 - RIP Steve Sabol GOAT - Anyone see that GB/Sea game?

So I was having this discussion earlier with some of my friends, wanted to get you guys take on it. If you were the Bills what do you do when Fred Jackson returns from injury, do you keep C.J. Spiller as the starter or does the starting role return to Fred Jackson? In case you've been living under a rock, C.J. Spiller is tearing it up so far this season. Currently leads the league in rushing yards, yards per carry, 20+ yard rushes and he's tied for the lead in rushing TD's with Arian Foster.

My opinion, I keep C.J. Spiller as the starter as I feel as though he's earned it. Fred Jackson will just have to work to get his starting job back.