Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Grand Prix™

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
Barry_Champlain
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Barry_Champlain Barry_Champlain Barry_Champlain Barry_Champlain Barry_Champlain
Default Re: Wrestling Grand Prix™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Rolsten View Post
I need you to change the name so instead of it saying Wrestling Grand Prix it must say something else. The reason I am making you do this is because I am starting an actual wrestling promotion soon named Wrestling Grand Prix (WGP). Please do not infringe names of my wresstling company again. Do it or I will talk to the staff at Wrestling Forums about this. Do it soon because I'm starting the national promotion before 2015 so just rename it. Is that too much to ask for the sake of my promotion name?
wow, really? You think a fan fiction fed on the internet is going to ruin your indy fed? Really? Come one man, don't be naive. Lets face reality. You won't have the same type of show this BTB has, you won't have the roster (unless your a millionaire, and even then you won't have legal right to shut this down).

There is no point for this, no point to come on here and claim infringement because its not. The fact that he created this before you launched your indy promotion actually proves its not as he created it first. You have yet to produce a show as by your own above statement. I wish you luck with your indy fed, and you can call it what ever you want have fun with that. I'm pretty sure theres been a few backyard feds called WGP (maybe even some dead indy promotions)...should they come and call your indy fed infringement. Look at the section dude, its full of made up and actual promotions. All it is is writing.

as for the BTB, very clever stuff.