Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Edwin Encarnacion Appreciation Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #1278 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: WF Baseball Keeper League - Draft = Wed, Mar 6 @ 10pm CT. Lock keepers ASAP.

Yeah it's bad timing on the injuries. Samardzija shut down...though I did figure this would happen. Anderson, Hammel, Cashner all done. I guess Hammel might pitch again, but it won't be this week. With no cash I can't reload so that's my fuck up really. Live and learn.

I'm not sure it'll be Medlen kept. Yu or Yovani are good candidates too. Both guys have really high K rates. Then again Medlen's K rate was pretty damn good too once he became a starter. I'll be torn on the decision. Same with the hitters too. Beltre and Hamilton for sure, but it's a tough call for Jacoby/KInsler/Rizzo. If Jacoby had produced better it'd be him all the way, but he hasn't been amazing or pulled far away from Rizzo or Kinsler. It's probably going to be Jacoby though.

Back to Medlen...look at this shit:

Quote:
In 10 starts, Medlen has gone 8-0 with a 0.76 ERA, 0.82 WHIP and 72/9 K/BB ratio over 70 2/3 innings.
That's wtf amazing.