Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 04:55 PM   #2057 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 4 - RIP Steve Sabol GOAT - Anyone see that GB/Sea game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen
As to Cam? It's not a knock, guy's just now in his 2nd year, there's no way you can expect him to have that hardened mentality in less than 2 full seasons. That comes through experience so by pure virtue of TIME, he's not there yet. Can't blame the man for when he came into the League.
This wasn't here last time I read your post.

I don't know. Cam shows that grit needed to succeed in the NFL, at least he has when I've watched him. He's not that accurate of a passer (wouldn't say he's inaccurate either) yet that offense is one of the better ones in the league. This will be a good test for him tonight. We know the Giants can get after the QB, but that secondary is as suspect as any in the NFL. Can the Giants' front rattle him to make poor decisions? If they don't I expect it to be a shootout or a Panthers blowout. I think it's a Panthers blowout so that must mean it'll be a Giants blowout.