Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What to say in an interview

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 04:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
kingfunkel
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

kingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friends

Sit up straight, look confident, clear voice, be further with your answers, ask questions about things, research the company, know what you're talking about to a degree but most importantly when asked a question even if you know the answer take a pause before answering so that if you stubble on a question you don't know, it won't stand out as much if you rapidly answered and suddenly struggled on a answer.

My biggest weakness was the "tell me about yourself" question, I assumed it meant hobbies but later realised it was a talk yourself up question to see how confident you are.

Last edited by kingfunkel : 09-20-2012 at 04:54 PM.
kingfunkel is offline   Reply With Quote