Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who has the best gimmick in NXT right now?

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Interceptor88
Little Poppa Pump

Interceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Who has the best gimmick in NXT right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSupremeForce View Post
This is a solid list.
I might have slipped Rollins into the might have a gimmick list, because it's either not much of one, or he's terrible at it.

I still think Victor would fit into Ascension.

Most faces are Generic, Smiling Guys anyway, regardless of where they fall on the WWE ladder.
Ups, thanks to you I noticed I put twice Richie Steamboat when my intention was putting Bo Dallas.

Yes, I agree with you talking about Rollins. Doing headband and having two-coloured hair doesn't count as a gimmick when you are a CM Punk clone, for me. But most of the people here think that's a gimmick, so...

And yes, NXT faces are terrible. Bo Dallas and Richie Steamboat fail miserably at having a personality or standing out in something.
Interceptor88 is offline   Reply With Quote