Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #116 (permalink)
KingKicks
Hooked on a Feeling

KingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Rented 2 films that I have been meaning to check out.

The Raid: Redemption which really was one of the best action films I have seen in a freaking long time.

And Drive...which I loved...literally everything about it. The soundtrack is one of my favorites ever and I just loved the way the film was done, as the violent moments came off as actually being shocking. Ryan Gosling was fantastic and I'd even go as far as to say that it is going to be one of my personal favorite films for a long time.